We are looking forward to seeing you!
It is very important to us to protect your health and that of our team so that you can enjoy your stay with us. In the following we have compiled important information for you.
- Disinfection facilities are available at all entrances and exits, public restrooms and floors.
- All guests and staff are required to wear masks in public areas and to keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- At regular intervals, vulnerable objects such as light switches, door handles, handrails, water taps, soap dispensers, card terminals, etc. are disinfected.
- Upon departure, we also disinfect all surfaces in the room such as desks, closets, televisions, remote controls, window handles, etc..
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer you a breakfast buffet at the moment. You will receive a breakfast card upon arrival and can arrange your breakfast according to your wishes.
- Displays throughout the house inform you about the hygiene measures taken and regulations to be observed.
To be allowed to take a seat in our beer garden …
- you no longer need a negative test certificate.
- we also need to document your contact details again. You are welcome to use the LUCA app or our contact form for this purpose.
In order to be allowed to stay with us, you must currently …
- Provide an official letter of a negative PCR or rapid test, which is not older than 24 hours. If you are already fully vaccinated (last vaccination 15 days ago) you do not need a test certificate, but your vaccination card.
The mask obligation, the distance regulation and known hygiene rules still apply.
We welcome you very gladly in our house and thank you for the observance of the measures.
Your family Brümmer & Team